Frontotemporal Dementia Caregiver Support Center was created to become a comprehensive resource regarding Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD), by collecting and organizing useful links on the Internet to articles on Frontotemporal Dementia issues and providing readers a site on the Internet to quickly find pertinent articles and resources to better understand Frontotemporal Dementia.
- Reduce reader's research time for information on FTD issues.
- Provide quick access to important links pertaining to FTD issues.
- Provide caregivers with links to resources to help make important legal and medical decisions.
- Provide useful ideas for caregivers.
- Provide FTD families a way to share information.
- Educate the world about FTD.
I am dedicating this website to my brother, Randy, who has FTD and to all people with FTD, their families, and their friends.
Randy during our UCLA visit in 2005.